Friday, July 17, 2009

Thing 2

I think it is sort of funny that you have to write a post on your personal blog about life long learning (Thing 2) before you even create it (Thing 3).

I definitely consider myself a life-long learner and I think life would be awfully boring if I weren't. I feel confident that I already do most of the 7 & 1/2 Habits and am happy about that.

One of the easiest habits for me is to accept responsibility for my own learning because I feel that I am always pushing myself to learn new things and I accept offers from others to enhance my learning (like agreeing to participate in this course). Another habit that I think is easy for me is number 7 &1/2-Play. I try to see the fun in every situation, not take myself too seriously, and make the best out of circumstance.

One of the hardest habits for me is to view problems as challenges. I often view problems as plain obstacles as opposed to learning opportunities. I hope to get better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment