Friday, July 24, 2009

Thing 6

I really enjoyed the Mosaic Maker on Big Huge Labs. I have been working with a lot of pictures I took in Peru, and it was so fun to put them all together into one big piece. I like to take pictures (when I can) in my classroom and share with the parents. This would be great for putting together all of the pictures from one event.
I also really enjoyed the trading card maker. I could see my kids using this to create a trading card for a character from a book they read or maybe they could use it to make one about themselves to help everyone get to know them. Here is one I created quickly for myself...let's call it my rookie card...better collect this one...could be worth millions someday!

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I LOVE your Peru mosaic! It is so colorful and has a wonderful collection of various types of photography. Good Job! I bet it is fun to use some of your Peru things while making this journey. -Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to have all these pictures work with. I can't wait to show you more!

    ReplyDelete