Friday, July 17, 2009

Thing 3

Wow, this is so exciting! I had so much fun creating my avatar and learning how to use it and put it into my blog. I feel so proud of myself for accomplishing this step as this was my first piece of new learning. I have another blog from my adventures in Peru this summer; thus, I was already familiar with Blogger and how to use it. But creating an avatar was new for me! I couldn't believe all of the options for the avatars--so many outfits, accessories, extras and on and on.

After much time browsing, I picked a swimsuit because it is so hot right now in Texas and I love going swimming. I liked the duck floatie my avatar is wearing because I love ducks and I thought it would be nice to relax with a float. I am carry the stereo because I love listening to my music. There is a recycling bin behind me because everyone that knows me knows I try to be as green as I can. My sister's yellow lab, Birdie, is sitting beside me. I am enjoying the beach at Christmas time because that is my favorite holiday and I love going to the beach.

I feel excited about my new learning and I am eager to see what is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment